Sunday 17 November 2013

Pretty Paper lining

Happy Monday my lovely friends and readers and I hope you all had a wonderful and happy weekend.
So this weekend I got into my side drawer and Miss M's desk draw and organised. But before I put the things back I wanted to make it look extra pretty so I got out some of my wrapping paper.

So this is the before picture, stuff all over the place.



My pretty paper this one if from Ikea and is actually Christmas paper but I loved the gold and I thought it would never out date.

And here it is looking so pretty with all the magazines organised and looking extra tidy.
I also put my body butter and lip balm in the drawer as this is the last thing I do when I go to sleep.


And next I tackled Miss M's drawer in her desk. This needed a lot of love and organizing.


I put the things she needed in the drawer and the rest in her craft bookshelf in the playroom. 


It looks so much prettier and she can actually find things in here now.


One happy and pretty desk.


Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a lovely day.

Tanya xo





A huge big thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment I appreciate it so much and we hope to see you here again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo