Monday 18 November 2013

New Side table

Hello and a happy Tuesday to you all today! So today I wanted to share my new pieces that  have recently got for my housey. I love to get some new things and change my stuff around, it makes me feel extra happy and I always say change is good.


So I always knew that our lounge area needed more and I have had my mind set on a side table. We needed one to add some warmth.

So I dropped by my favorite shop Ikea and picked up this pretty simple white table.



I have added my favorite books a flower ( thinking the vase needs a gorgeous gold spray paint ) and a candle holder.


I am in love with this space now and so happy and do believe I have made the right choice.


Welcome pretty table and thank you for making me so happy.


And while I was leaving I saw this extra pretty lamp and I could not walk out without it. The clear base was gorgeous and I fell in love.
I also bought the frames and have started my Christmas decor by adding paper and double layering the frames.


The whole room is my very happy and cosy space now.

Have a wonderful day.
Tanya xo

A huge big thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment I appreciate it so much and we hope to see you here again.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo