Thursday 17 October 2013

Simple easy frames but so pretty

Happy Friday my lovely readers and friends and thank you so much for dropping by the blog today.
What weekend plans do you have?

So a while back I showed you our Guest Toilet but I had always said it was a room in progress and I have done one more thing to make it look that extra bit welcoming.

I got some simple frames and added some art work and hung them up and I love it. It adds some color and makes me so happy that this room is looking so pretty.



 Sometimes it is the small things that make a huge difference and the frames are so cheap and paper or cards make wonderful artwork.


It is all starting to flow. We just need the cupboard to be updated and I will be really happy.


Happy Friday my friends and we will be back on Monday again. 
Don't forget to drop by Facebook and Like us for extra pictures and chats.




Tanya xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo