Monday 21 October 2013

My mini Office

Happy Tuesday my readers and friends and I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

So today I wanted to share with you my mini office. I never had one and I really needed this area for so many different things. My computer for blog work, to write letters and card and to make sure I had all the children's things organised together with a calender etc. on hand.

Our laundry is very big and there was a lot of wasted space in here that could be made useful.
So I searched for a little desk nothing huge at all as I didn't want to take away from the laundry space, the stool I had and I brought all my goodies together to create a very happy space to work.

And here it is. I could not be happier as it has really made my life less stressful and so much more organised!!!


I love how everything is now kept together and the Homework Caddy the post I shared wit you yesterday is right here for us to grab and use.


My little things that I will need are all stored in little jars, pencil holders and bottles.
The mini box I love and it holds all of my washi tape.





These photo are so special in to my heart. They are all the homes we have lived in as a family. The bottom one is our England home and our favorite only thing missing was our little boy but the happiest times in this house.




So this desk is my new love and if they family can't find me I am probably here typing writing or dreaming away.


I hope you have a wonderful afternoon my friends.

Tanya xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo