Thursday 18 July 2013

Master Bedroom reveal

Hello lovely ladies and I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday!!
It is raining in beautiful Sydney which I love as my beautiful fruit trees get a good water and it means lots of painting , play dough , reading and cuddles with my little boy.

So today I am going to show you our master bedroom.
It is still a work in progress like our whole house but for now I am happy and would love to show you what we have done so far.


So here it is. It's a good size room and I love the energy in here.
The colours I have chosen are greens blues and greys.




I loved this cushion I had bought and then the throw and it all fell into place.


Our bed side table I love especially the glass knob!
I love having lamps in rooms. It sets a completely different mood to have a lamp on to having a regular light on. I have a lamp in all our bedrooms lounge area.
A lot of our lamps are from ikea and I find different shades all around.


And our wing arm chair! I am in LOVE with this arm chair and it is one of my favorite pieces of furnitire in our home.
I love it in the room as we can relax and read a book...

The big wall as we walk in needs art work but i have not seen anything that I love so I will hold off till i find exactly what I know will look amazing in our room.



I love our bedroom and I look forward to changing it up and finding the last few things till I feel it is perfect!

Thanks for popping in ladies! Happy weeknd to you all.
I hope you will visit next week as we talk about wrapping, lights, mini burgers (my recipe) and another room reveal!


Hapoy Friday Ladies

Tanya xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo