Friday 5 July 2013

Happy Weekend ♥

Happy weekend lovely ladies!

If you are anything like me I love weekends. And down here in Sydney we have been having some beautiful weather with the sun out and actually nice and warm.

Our plans for this one are to work on our garden. We want to plant some fruit trees and hopefully some pots with some colourful pops of colourful flowers!
I have been looking threw some books a lovely friend has given me for inspiration and ideas.



I am hoping that once it is done I can sit on our deck and enjoy our hard work with my pot of tea while smelling our flowers and hopefully one day fruit from our trees.

What are your weekends? Whatever you do I hope it is a happy one!

I will check in with you tomorrow on our progress of our garden.

Tanya xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo