Thursday 4 July 2013

All about Our Little Home

                                       Our Little Home 

Welcome everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day ♥

So Our Little Home consists of the 5 of us....
A Daddy Mommy 2 Kids and our doggy Honey.


I am a proud African born baby who after doing a lot of travelling and moving met my amazing hubby ♥
We have our 2 children Little Miss M  who is 6 and in year 1. We also have Little Mr N who is 3 and together they are sweet kind and gentle.





I am in LOVE with organisation!!!! 
From the bedrooms to the bathrooms from the kitchen to the laundry, the more organised I am the smoother my busy life flows.




I am not the best cook!!! But I do enjoy trying :)
And the same goes for my baking.
I also believe staying simple is best for me!

Overall I am just a regular mommy and housewife who loves my home and enjoys every second of it.

So thank you again for coming along.

Tanya xo






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo