Tuesday 30 July 2013

A few pretties from the Mountains

Hello Ladies!
So on our lovely weekend away weekend away we did a little bit of shopping and I found such pretty little knick knacks for Our Little Home.

Like I mentioned before the little shops in these towns are so lovely and you can not help but go in and buy stuff!!!
One shop in Leura was just beautiful and I could have stayed in there all day.

So here is what we came home with....


My favorite buy my EAT sign! I couldn't walk out the shops without this sign!!



And my dotty pot! I love the color and I love my dotty things so it fits perfect in our home.



The sign looks perfect here I think....


These cute mini jars were to cute and I knew they would lovely somewhere... 
Hubby had a great idea to even hang them on the deck.




And the little birdy! She looks to sweet on the little red table.

I was so excited to get home and unpack and put all my new pretties out!
New things make me so happy and it makes our new house feel more and more like home.

So from August( which is tomorrow where and how did that happen! ) we are going to talk about kitchens!!

Kitchens are the heart of our homes, its the place we all seem to end up standing and chatting!
Us mommies spend a lot of time in here cooking and preparing day to day meals,
so with that how organised are our kitchens? What do our cupboards look like inside?
Our fridges? How often do we clean them out?

Lets do this ladies and start to organise our kitchens! Yes it sounds like a lot of work but
we will dedicated the whole of August to our kitchens and by the time spring comes around
we will have them looking and feeling amazing!!

So we will see you tomorrow my friends!
Happy Wednesday :)

Tanya xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the lovely comments xo